Get the skills you need for the job you want.
What is PACE?
Pathways for Academic Career and Employment (PACE) is here to help you map out your goals and most importantly, create a plan to reach them.
What can PACE do for me?
- Overcome reservations about going back to school
- Learn about classes and training programs
- Match your skills and interests with a career that's best for you
- Make your way through college and find help when you need it
- Get ongoing one-on-one support to stay on track
Is PACE for me?
In order to qualify for PACE, you must meet one of the following:
- Dislocated worker
- Don't have a high school diploma
- Meet income guidelines
How do I learn more?
Come visit the PACE office or complete this simple application and appointment request form.
Where is PACE?
West Burlington: Rooms 106 - 108
Monday - Friday
Keokuk: Room 108
Wednesday & Thursday
Contact PACE today!
Mariah Cary | Miss Iowa, 2013
When I came to SCC, I knew I wanted to pursue something in public relations, so I took a lot of speech and communications classes. They helped me on my journey to becoming Miss Iowa because intervi...More ›
Schedule a Visit
Come see us!Wondering if SCC is right for you? Check out our campus and learn more about life at SCC.
Want to know more about our programs or transfer options? Ask us. Or give us a call at 866-SCC-IOWA.